Search This Blog

Saturday, February 26, 2011

ARTsy FARTsy FRIENDZ

ARTsy FARTsy FRIENDZ

♥Featuring fellow artists who are recycling creatively♥

I discovered this artists work when I found her work from this collection that was featured on etsy. I simply adroe her use of the beloved suitcase! As a cat lover myself how charming is this? In fact she, has inspired me to take my hand on a tarot table, my husband and I talked about it yesterday and after I finish up my projects that are in my studio right now(violin case, deer antlers and my first shadow box suitcase) then I move on, we have a few ideas.




From lovenostalgicwhimsy

Lovable Luggage Pet Bed - Navy, Grey and White - Retro Modern - 2 dollars goes to carescatshelter
zoom

Upcycled with style! A very cute navy blue vintage suitcase repurposed into a one of a kind pet bed for your kitties, doggies or any other furry little friends. My kitty Thomas loves it!

The Suitcase sits on 6" legs that I painted grey.

Suitcase is in great condition and luggage straps are still in tact so you can pull them out over the pillow or tuck them away out of sight. There are also little pockets inside great for storing leashes, collars, treats etc..

The comfy pillow is covered in a white and blue floral pattern. And of course the entire pillow is removable for washing! Machine wash gentle cycle, tumble dry low.

Add some one of a kind style to your place with this neat little pet bed that is truly one of a kind!

Dimensions: 22"L X 16.5"W X 10"H

♥ Please note legs come disassembled in order to reduce shipping costs. Super easy to assemble!







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment