Search This Blog

Friday, February 11, 2011

finished up project that I left unattended for too long!

This is a suitcase that I had while owner my gallery put this crazy long faux fur on top and never did another thing with it, something that I don't generally do, I tend to complete my projects. So I finished it up. I had recently finished a commission with this great 1960s vintage floral fabric and had a few scraps and thought it would look good with this wild fur. I love pink and blue together. I used allot of blended glitters and did the inside as well. All together I have about 12 hours or so in this recycled train case made from leather by Neevel.


FUNKY recycled   groovy retro 60s style train makeup case  Tour Lite  by Neevel
zoom
FUNKY recycled   groovy retro 60s style train makeup case  Tour Lite  by Neevel FUNKY recycled   groovy retro 60s style train makeup case  Tour Lite  by Neevel FUNKY recycled   groovy retro 60s style train makeup case  Tour Lite  by Neevel FUNKY recycled   groovy retro 60s style train makeup case  Tour Lite  by Neevel FUNKY recycled   groovy retro 60s style train makeup case  Tour Lite  by Neevel
1960s vintage floral fabric is combined with pink leopard print, VINTAGE wall papers, bright fuchsia lace trim, crazy fun long soft gray and pink faux fur and wild hot pink vintage pink handle. This is a leather hard shell Tour-Lite by Neeval that I have up-cycled and made into this great piece for the fashion edgy gal.
INSIDE FINISHED ON THIS CASE!!
These small cases are getting harder and harder to find. The inside is finished off with matching fabirc and glitter accents. Soft pink heart adorn the face, lavender vintage plastic tied beads trim to front edges.
Size:
14 x 6 x 10



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment