Search This Blog

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Magic egg traveling bag to hold tarot cards and other pagan goodies-Dargons and Wizards

LOOKING FOR A TAROT CASE THAT HAS A FERTILITY   and masculine influence ?

I really enjoyed making this egg bag. I don't usually work with wizards or male influenced images, but I had made a box for my son that used a wizard and some ancient medieval alchemical symbols and when I saw this vintage 1960s egg case somehow the wizard and these wild dragons seemed to fit. As we know lizards or dragons lay eggs, so I guess it does fit. I really like the inside image of the universal depicted as an egg. 

I know that their are many male tarot readers out there, perhaps this might work for them, I liked the fishnet being pulled to expose the image, In this case I did not varnish over it , as I usually do, I love the tactile  nature you receive when you rub your hands over it.


Magic FERTILITY  egg traveling bag for tarot cards with wizard and dragons Magic FERTILITY  egg traveling bag for tarot cards with wizard and dragons Magic FERTILITY  egg traveling bag for tarot cards with wizard and dragons Magic FERTILITY  egg traveling bag for tarot cards with wizard and dragons Magic FERTILITY  egg traveling bag for tarot cards with wizard and dragons
Description :
unusual vinyl blue 1960s egg shaped luggage bag has been transformed into a special tarot carrying case with wizard and dragons. lavender fish net is on both sides which reveals the image of a wizard with hands outreached over a volcano and his familiar the dragon. Small glass mirrors and gems are sprinkled threw out and the outer edge is lined with vintage strung pearls. I am selling this bag for $49.00.





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment