Search This Blog

Saturday, March 5, 2011

SUTICASE SALE !!!


 20 % off my work for just browsing my site!
For finding this post you can receive 20% off on any of my recycled art pieces. Simply click here 
After you find what you are looking for all you have to do is type in this code at check out.
suitcasesale
 Etsy and paypal will take the discount off for you at this time. I am only making this offer here from this web site.

 

This is the outside of this suitcase which I plan to finish up rather in the near future. I think that I would use it if I started doing sales again, previously while I had my vintage clothing boutique I used this case to fill with scarfs that were on sale. I might get rid of the Sale and make it a groovy case...or put it on line as it is (with new outside) so someone who does do shows can use it. I wi great for packing full of inventory, then all one has to do is pop open the top , put it on the table and presto, instant advertising that is very effective, bright and eye catching. I just found this suitcase in my garage! I didn't remember which one it was because of the outside. It was in storage for a few years and it is good to see big head groovy gal once again.

When I work on this case next I will post the process, I am thinking of vintage fabric or painting bright flowers on
I love this big felt butterfly which I recnetly found and thought would work great with this case


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment